tea

 

















[giaban]0[/giaban] [giacu][/giacu] [hot][/hot] [hangsx] VietNam[/hangsx] [tinhtrang]Order[/tinhtrang][mota]Product Type:Green Tea
Style:Loose Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type: not fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet
Shelf Life:2 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name: fulmex.vn [/mota] [chitiet]
Quick Details
Product Type:Green Tea
Style:Loose Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type:not fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet
Shelf Life:2 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name:Fulmex.jsc
Supply Ability:300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Packing
Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm
Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm
Weight: 35-50kg /bag, 20000kgs in 40ft
Customized:
 5kg 10kg Carton box, 100g, 200g, 500g, 900g, etc sachet, pouch, Vaccumed bag, Kraft paper sack.


Appearance: 
+ Size: 3-5mm               
+ Color:Green,dark green, yellowish green, bright
Cup:
- Color: Yellowish green, honey bright. perfect Clear + transparent, bottom see through.
 - Aroma: Have a strong natural aroma
 - Taste: Slightly acrid taste, sweet and strong aftertaste
Density: 300- 400ml/100g before shaking
Moisture: 5-7%
Chemical test: as buyer's request at Labs: SGS, VERITAS, VINACONTROL, etc

Free samples: Yes via DHL, EMS, TNT.
[/chitiet] [gioithieu] [/gioithieu]

 

























[giaban]0[/giaban] [giacu][/giacu] [hot][/hot] [hangsx] VietNam[/hangsx] [tinhtrang]Order[/tinhtrang][mota] + Tea has natural dark brown color,
round, reddish brown water color,
strong aroma ...
+ Origin: Vietnam
+ Moisture: ≤ 5%
+ Packaging: 30kg - 50kgs / PP bag
(Or Packing on request)

[/mota] [chitiet]  + Tea has natural dark brown color,
round, reddish brown water color,
strong aroma ...
+ Origin: Vietnam
+ Moisture: ≤ 5%
+ Packaging: 30kg - 50kgs / PP bag
(Or Packing on request)
[/chitiet] [gioithieu] [/gioithieu]

 





























[giaban]0[/giaban] [giacu][/giacu] [hot][/hot] [hangsx] VietNam[/hangsx] [tinhtrang]Order[/tinhtrang][mota] + Tea has natural dark brown color,
round, reddish brown water color,
strong aroma ...
+ Origin: Vietnam
+ Moisture: ≤ 5%
+ Packaging: 30kg - 50kgs / PP bag
(Or Packing on request)

[/mota] [chitiet]  + Tea has natural dark brown color,
round, reddish brown water color,
strong aroma ...
+ Origin: Vietnam
+ Moisture: ≤ 5%
+ Packaging: 30kg - 50kgs / PP bag
(Or Packing on request)

[/chitiet] [gioithieu] [/gioithieu]
















[giaban]0[/giaban] [giacu][/giacu] [hot][/hot] [hangsx] VietNam[/hangsx] [tinhtrang]Order[/tinhtrang][mota]+ Origin: Vietnam
+ Moisture: ≤ 5%
+ Packaging: 35kg - 50kgs / PP bag
(Or Packing on request)
[/mota] [chitiet]  


Product Type: Green Tea
Style:Loose Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type:Fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack
Shelf Life: 3 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name:Fulmex
Supply Ability:300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month        
Packing
Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm
Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm
Weight: 26-35 kg /bag, 17000kgs in 40ft
Customized:
- Kraft paper sack (imported): 40kg - Palletized - 20bag/1 pallet - 20 pallets/ 40" container
- 5kg cartons box
- 10kg carton box
- 100g- 900g 
Appearance: + Size: 3-5mm + Color:Green,dark green, yellowish green, bright Cup: - Color: Yellowish green, honey bright. perfect Clear + transparent, bottom see through. - Aroma: Have a strong natural aroma - Taste: Slightly acrid taste, sweet and strong aftertaste Density: 300- 400ml/100g before shaking Moisture: 5-7% Chemical test: as buyer's request at Labs: SGS, VERITAS, VINACONTROL, etc Free samples: Yes via DHL, EMS, TNT.



[/chitiet] [gioithieu] [/gioithieu]













[giaban]0[/giaban] [giacu][/giacu] [hot][/hot] [hangsx] VietNam[/hangsx] [tinhtrang]Order[/tinhtrang][mota] Product Type:Black Tea
Type:Ceylon Black Tea
Style:Loose Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type:Fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack
Shelf Life: 3 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name:Fulmex
[/mota] [chitiet]  

Product Type:Black Tea
Type: CTC Black Tea
Style:Loose Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type:Fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack
Shelf Life: 3 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name:Fulmex
Supply Ability:300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Packing
Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm
Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm
Weight: 30-50kg /bag, 17000kgs in 40ft
Customized:
- Kraft paper sack (imported): 40kg - Palletized - 20bag/1 pallet - 20 pallets/ 40" container
- 5kg cartons box
- 10kg carton box
- 100g- 900g 




[/chitiet] [gioithieu] [/gioithieu]








[giaban]0[/giaban] [giacu][/giacu] [hot][/hot] [hangsx] VietNam[/hangsx] [tinhtrang]Order[/tinhtrang][mota] Product Type:Black Tea
Type:Ceylon Black Tea
Style:Loose Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type:Fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack
Shelf Life: 3 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name:Fulmex
[/mota] [chitiet]  

Product Type:Black Tea
Type:Ceylon Black Tea
Style:Loose Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type:Fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack
Shelf Life: 3 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name:Fulmex
Supply Ability:300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Packing
Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm
Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm
Weight: 26-35 kg /bag, 17000kgs in 40ft
Customized:
- Kraft paper sack (imported): 40kg - Palletized - 20bag/1 pallet - 20 pallets/ 40" container
- 5kg cartons box
- 10kg carton box
- 100g- 900g 
- Stalks:
+ 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown
- Leaf:
+ Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black leaves
 + Well twisted leaves 60%, Medium twisted leaves 20%, Open leaves 10%, Flaky leaves 7%, Broken leaves 3%,no impurities.
+ Color: Deep Black color 70%, Black color: 20%, Deep brown color 10%
Cup:
 - Color: Deep Red-Golden- brown color. perfect Clear + transparent, bottom see through. Not cloudy.
- Aroma: strong Aroma, nut fruity aroma
 - Taste: Mild taste to strong taste, light sweet after taste, sometime light overfired.
Density: 500-600ml/100g before shaking
Moisture: 5-7%
Chemical test: as buyer's request at Labs: SGS, VITAS, VINACONTROL, etc
Free samples: Yes via DHL, EMS, TNT.



[/chitiet] [gioithieu] [/gioithieu]







[giaban]0[/giaban] [giacu][/giacu] [hot][/hot] [hangsx] VietNam[/hangsx] [tinhtrang]Order[/tinhtrang][mota]Product Type:Black Tea
Type:Ceylon Black Tea
Style:Loose Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type:Fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack
Shelf Life:3 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name:Fulmex
[/mota] 
[chitiet] 
Product Type:Black Tea
Type:Ceylon Black Tea
Style:Loose Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type:Fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack
Shelf Life:3 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name:Fulmex
Medium leaf: Tea
Supply Ability:300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Packing
Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm
Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm
Weight: 26-35 kg /bag, 17000kgs in 40ft
Customized:
- Kraft paper sack (imported): 40kg - Palletized - 20bag/1 pallet - 20 pallets/ 40" container
- 5kg cartons box
- 10kg carton box
- 100g- 900g
- Stalks:
+ 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown
- Leaf:
+ Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black leaves
 + Well twisted leaves 60%, Medium twisted leaves 20%, Open leaves 10%, Flaky leaves 7%, Broken leaves 3%,no impurities.
+ Color: Deep Black color 70%, Black color: 20%, Deep brown color 10%
Cup:
 - Color: Deep Red-Golden- brown color. perfect Clear + transparent, bottom see through. Not cloudy.
- Aroma: strong Aroma, nut fruity aroma
 - Taste: Mild taste to strong taste, light sweet after taste, sometime light overfired.
Density: 500-600ml/100g before shaking
Moisture: 5-7%
Chemical test: as buyer's request at Labs: SGS, VITAS, VINACONTROL, etc
Free samples: Yes via DHL, EMS, TNT.

 [/chitiet] [gioithieu] [/gioithieu]