[giaban]0[/giaban] [giacu][/giacu] [hot][/hot] [hangsx] VietNam[/hangsx] [tinhtrang]Order[/tinhtrang][mota]Product Type:Black Tea 
Type:Ceylon Black Tea
Style:Broken Tea
Age: 5 year 
Processing Type:Fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack
Shelf Life:3 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam[/mota] [chitiet]
Quick Details
Product Type:Black Tea
Type:Ceylon Black Tea
Style:Broken Tea
Age: 5 year
Processing Type:Fermented
Packaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, Sachet, Vacuum Pack
Shelf Life:3 years
Place of Origin:Vietnam
Brand Name:Fulmex.jsc
Supply Ability:300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Packing
Standard: Outer PP bag - size: 80cm*120cm
Inner PE (Nylon) Bag - size: 90cm *130cm
Weight: 35-50 kg /bag, 20000kgs in 40ft
Customized:
Customized:
 5kg 10kg Carton box, 100g, 200g, 500g, 900g, etc sachet, pouch, Vaccumed bag, Kraft paper sack.






Appearance:
 + Size: 1mm-5mm
- Stalks:
+ 1% Stalks and fiber: Color Black and brown             
- Leaf:
+ Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black leaves             
+ Color: Deep Black color 60%, Black color: 20%, Brown color 20%.
Cup:
- Color: Deep Red-Golden- brown color. perfect Clear, bottom see through. Not cloudy.
 - Aroma: strong Aroma, natural flavor
 - Taste: Mild taste to strong taste, light sweet after taste, some neutral
Density: 500- 600ml/100g before shaking
Moisture: 5-7%
 Chemical test: as buyer's request at Labs: SGS, VERITAS, VINACONTROL, etc
Free samples: Yes via DHL, EMS, TNT.
[/chitiet] [gioithieu] [/gioithieu]